Monday 15 July 2013

FIRST DAY~

Today is the first day of classes for my Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice~ ^^ I'm really looking forward to it because it's a full-time commitment and my first step towards a legal career :)  Although I'm still technically studying (do we ever stop, really?), participants in the Practical Training Course are recognised as Trainees as everything that we do in the course is hands on and preparing us for future practice.  We have to set up our own legal 'practice', keep proper accounts which will be audited periodically and manage case files as well as 'represent clients in court' and conduct client interviews :)

Overall the course looks to be pretty full on, but that's probably a good thing for me because I tend to work better under pressure and when I've been given proper responsibilities~ ^^ Speaking of which, I better hustle as class starts soon~ More later, maybe~ :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment